Taxation & Bookkeeping
In today’s world, it is imperative that a proper tax strategy be established to address your unique needs. Tax codes are constantly changing and it is crucial that both corporate and personal tax liability be closely monitored minimizing legal liability and avoiding costly tax problems. With dual qualifications as attorneys and certified public accountants, Pittman Legal & Tax Advisors has the knowledge and experience to advise you on all tax-related matters. Whether preparing your individual or business tax returns, managing your fiduciary tax matters, or reviewing your property tax assessments, we can advise you on the latest changes and create a tax plan that allows you to spend more of your hard-earned resources on you and your business.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Individual and Business Income Tax Return Preparation, Tax Consulting
- Fiduciary Tax Matters
- Business Tangible Property Tax Return Preparation
- Real Estate and Personal Property Tax
Consulting and Appeals
- Representation before the Indiana Tax Court
- Negotiations with the IRS & Indiana Department of Revenue Including Installment Arrangements
- Representation for IRS, Indiana Department of Revenue & Indiana Workforce Development Audits
“I have always received great advice on protecting our family business interests from Paul Pittman, including his invaluable council on tax situations. He is truly an attorney who cares.”
John F. Miles
C.E.O., Geeks, Inc.