Thirty-eight years ago, I started doing financial services with the AL Willams Corporation and I soon realized that I needed to know how my advice would affect my clients on April 15th(Tax Day). So, I started learning how to do tax returns. I worked with family and friends and then others were recommended. For four years I worked for myself and then one year with a national company and then joined National bookkeeping Service celebrating my 30thanniversary this year. My goal has always been to give my clients every deduction they were entitled to have and not taking any they were not. Honesty has always been first and foremost with my service. I always felt that I should be more than a taxman or financial planner, so I added debt counseling and estate planning to my itinerary.
My goal was to help clients reduce or eliminated debt or as least get their debt under control. And as a 22-year herbalist, I have tried to help improve my clients’ health. I knew if I helped with their physical health and their financial health, I could then work with their spiritual health. When I first started, I told GOD if HE would send me clients, I do everything I could to help them find HIM. And HE has never failed me.
Background & Professional Credentials
Rushville High School class of ’66
Purdue University West Lafayette and Indianapolis 1967-1969
MEMBERSHIPS AND AFFILIATIONS
• Indianapolis Sertoma Club (Helped run the concessions for RCA Tennis Tournament)
• Pride of Indy Barbershoppers (I Have sung at the Opening and Closing of Pan Am Games, Star Spangled Banner at the Colts Game and 6 years on Clouse Hall Stage and other venues in Indianapolis area.
WHEN I AM NOT WORKING, I’M PROBABLY…
- Spending time with my wife Linda and family or friends
- Learning more about herb and natural medicines
- Trading stock and options online
- Playing Texas Hold’em poker
- Sitting by the fire pit with Linda enjoying a Baileys Irish Cream
- Watching College football or basketball or Nascar racing
- My success depends on my ability to help others succeed.
- Life is what happens when you are making other plans.
- Life’s good when it’s lived for oneself; it’s great when lived for others.
- The true means of happiness is to lose your mind by thinking for others!
- A good life is a collection of happy moments.
A SNEAK PEEK OF MY “BUCKET LIST”
Snorkel in Bermuda and Belize
Travel to Ireland and Scotland
See Mount Rushmore
Play in the WPT poker tournament in Las Vegas